"In the end it is not going to matter how many breaths you took,

But how many moments took your breath away"

explore

welcome to my

blog

Weddings

Boudoir

Engagements

personal

Weddings

August 16, 2018

Maria and Billy | Younger Ranch Wedding in Colorado

Colorado Wedding Photographer

Maria and Billy

Younger Ranch Wedding

Maria and Billy got married in Colorado at Younger Ranch, a scenic and rustic wedding venue in Black Forrest.  Younger Ranch is a particularly special place to me, because my husband and I got married there 3 years ago! I love how open and spacious the property is, and it can be dressed up or down and work perfectly either way! And the owners, Gina and Rex, and seriously the sweetest people. This is a family owned ranch, and Rex and Gina personally pour their hearts into the ranch and have build most of it themselves.

More often than not, I have to battle weather on wedding days and work around it. We figured it would sprinkle a bit during the ceremony, which it did, but then it quickly turned into a downpour. We all followed Maria and Billy to abandon ship just seconds after the ceremony began to run to our cars! Luckily, we had an amazing team of vendors that quickly flipped the ceremony indoors. So impressive! Be sure to check the vendor credits below for the amazing team!

Congratulations Maria and Billy, it was a pleasure to be a part of your day!

www.melissabriellephotography.com

Venue| Younger Ranch

Photography | Melissa Brielle Photography

Planner | Always and Forever Weddings

Hair and Makeup | Keara Hernandez with Beyond Beauty

Florist | Dawns Creations

Caterer |Salt of the Earth

Video | Tiempo Cinema

Rentals | A Love Tale

1. Lindsay Hiatt

August 16th, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Beautiful Colorado Wedding photography! You are absolutely correct in that the weather often plays a role in sessions. I would imagine even more so for weddings because of how long they are and how quickly the weather changes throughout the day. Wonderful job capturing so many beautiful moments of the day and hats off to the vendors who were able to move the ceremony inside so quickly!

2. Kaleigh

August 16th, 2018 at 8:23 pm

Doesn’t look like the rain spoiled anyone’s day! What a beautiful wedding, I love what you capture, these are stunning!

3. Sarah Lindsay

August 16th, 2018 at 9:42 pm

Wow! She is stunning! That’s too bad their ceremony got rained out! Your photos are beautiful regardless! Great work!

4. Elizabeth

August 16th, 2018 at 9:54 pm

Oh Melissa these are so amazing! I love the wood door entrance to their outdoor ceremony ‘

5. Cara

August 17th, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Omg what a fun younger ranch wedding day! Rain and all. (I still think it’s absolutely good luck to have it rain on your wedding day). You really do capture your weddings so beautifully. Lovely work!

6. Ginny

August 17th, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Melissa! These are stunning! I adore these colors you use in your editing. The couples portraits take my breath away! Beautiful!

7. Anna | Photo Thrive

August 17th, 2018 at 4:02 pm

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS! I LOVE ALL OF THE PHOTOS THAT YOU CAPTURED. THE EDITING IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL. IT LOOKED LIKE A MAGICAL WEDDING. CONGRATULATIONS MARIA AND BILLY!

8. Justyna E Butler

August 20th, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Such a beautiful story!!! Gha…love her dress too!!!

9. Kathryn Kim

August 20th, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Aww how fun to photograph at the venue where you got married! I’m glad the rain stopped so y’all could get some great photos outside! Beautiful job!

10. Sunshine Lump

August 20th, 2018 at 7:21 pm

What a gorgeous wedding!!! I love that venue…and her shoes and dress were beautiful!